From the start, I feared the engine wasn't 100% there. The first ever dyno was around 282 awhp (on a Mustang) where most others were doing between 290-315 awhp. I didn't think too much of it, though.
Then, 2 years ago, I hydro-locked two of the cylinders after a fuel injector failure (one was Cylinder 3, thought it was 5 for the other, but unsure). I didn't document what compression was (uncharacteristic of me, I know) but the fear was that this could've impacted compression.
Finally, today (5/16/2015), we did a test, and I was very much relieved with the results:
4: 180, 3: 175, 2: 185, 1: 180
8: 205, 7: 190, 6: 190, 5: 188
From Bentley manual (see right), this is very much within spec. So, again, happy to report that the engine is just fine :)
145psi (10bar)- 203psi (14bar)
Wear limit is 130psi
Difference 43psi (3bar)